Saturday, September 16, 2006

Just a quick post to let ya'll know I survived survey, it was not as bad as expected although things got really tense Tuesday. Had to catch up on the work not done Monday and Tuesday the rest of the week. DD is doing a pageant tonight so I will be working on completing the handwork on the secret project Nancy and I are working on and hope to get the borders on tomorrow so I can post. It's 8 a.m. and time to rock and roll. Interview is in 2 hours and is 45 minutes from home. Then on to hair and makeup and back to the Lions Club for 4 pm so she can get dressed and I can sew her into her dress.... SUCH fun.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Good luck to Ashley today!

And I guess I'd better get off my duff and re-mark those last two rows so I can finish mine too. Pictures hopefully tomorrow.

Jenni said...

Glad the survey went well. I work in a hospital, and I know how these things go!