Saturday, June 09, 2007

Ready for Quilting!

7:00 PM


Here is my day's work, spray basted and ready for quilting tomorrow. I am pleased with this quilt. THIS IS MINE. My family keeps my house so cold, I will use this to cover my legs when watching TV.


I have also got the placemats cut out. These are the fabrics for them. My everyday dishes are black and white. I might even do a runner to match all the fabrics. I have to thinks about that. The batting is in the dryer being preshrunk, then I will cut them out tonight. Then these are ready for assembly and quilting.
I'm now tired and I have taken a muscle relaxer because my back is screaming at me. Time to eat. See ya'll later.

5 comments:

Kim West said...

That is a great quilt!! I Love it. The place mats are great too!!

Nancy said...

VERY NICE! Good for you making something just for yourself. It's about time you put yourself first for a change. There's hope for you yet. :-)

QuiltingFitzy said...

Someday I'll follow your lead and do a quilt just for me. It's probably a long way off, lol... You've been busy!

Cher said...

hurray for making yourself your very own quilt-I would say cross hatch or be daring and try that meander!

Shelina said...

Susan, this is a pretty quilt. You did a great job on it.