Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Dream Time

Tonight is the lottery drawing. I just know I have the winning ticket. 135 million dollars!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow morning I will wake up early, call in to work and head to the lottery office. I will then go home, call my mortgage company and auto finance company and get the payouts on those bills and put them in the mail. Then I head to the Jaguar dealership to pickup my new car - I think I'll get a convertible, then to the Chevrolet Dealership to get that truck Brent has wanted for years. Now on to the real estate agents office to find me a piece of property to put a new house on, one with 2 master suites, one for me and DH and one for DD. Of course, it must have a HUGE sewing room with built in everything one could hope for.

That might take all day, so I guess the best will have to wait for Friday.......... Back to the real estate office. I must purchase 2 buildings, one in my home town and one in my sister, Nancy's. There will be 2 new quilt shops opening, one for each of us. We can each stock only the fabrics we like - and believe me, there would be few like fabrics in each. We do have different, but diverse tastes (Nancy - 30's prints are speaking to me loudly right now, maybe for the 3" blocks). There is absolutely nothing Nancy and I would rather do is be able to stroke and pet fabrics all day. And to get to make money at the same time???? Heck, with $137 million dollars, who cares if we make money, as long as we have fun. Nan, we may need David to develop the web page for our internet business, so tell him he is not left out of the plans. Brent can do the negotiating, he's good at that, he'll get us good prices on everthing.

Well, I guess that is enough of fantasy land. I think I will go pet some fabric, and maybe even sew some seams while I am at it. Got to get some projects completed, I have others SCREAMING at me...

2 comments:

Nancy said...

If your absolutely positive you're gonna win that money tonight I'll just give my boss a call and tell her where she can shove her job. LOL! Think maybe I'd better hold off on that call at least for a few days, huh?

30s! More on that subject on the other blog!

Oh and why on earth would you think you have to complete something before starting on some of those other projects that are screaming to you. I've certainly never bothered to ignore those screams. LOL!

Linda C said...

Listen to your sister---you do NOT have to finish something before you start on something else especially if it does not make your heart sing at the moment. Of course, that is how you get too many UFOs--maybe it is best to find some middle ground?? LOL